PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have finally gotten my new ranger 570. Adding on to it to make it mine seems to be impossible,when i have gone to get after market or even Polaris parts the dealers tell me they don't make them for the 2014s. i wanted to put a front receiver hitch and a bed extender. When I've asked no one at the dealers can tell me what the difference between the 2014s and 2015. it really makes me mad thinking about spending all that money and can't do what i want

·
Registered
221 Posts
The best thing you can do is read the posts in this forum. You will find a ton of ideas and see each completed a different way. If you check out the sponsors on this forum, you will find they are really helpful when it comes to modifying your buggy!

·
Registered
616 Posts
i have finally gotten my new ranger 570. Adding on to it to make it mine seems to be impossible,when i have gone to get after market or even Polaris parts the dealers tell me they don't make them for the 2014s. i wanted to put a front receiver hitch and a bed extender. When I've asked no one at the dealers can tell me what the difference between the 2014s and 2015. it really makes me mad thinking about spending all that money and can't do what i want
Call Platinum Powersports for a KFI winch mount that comes with a front receiver at 616-379-6060...got mine there and love it.
Also, you can find a Polaris catalog on the web and find your bed extender. The ROPS on the 2014 is different than the 2015 when considering cab options.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Everything you want is available from Sponsors on this Forum, as you read the threads, you will see you can buy bolt-ons, and/or DIY.
You can. "Make it Yours " in no time.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I'm confident if you make a list of the "accessories" you want, there will likely be plenty of individuals just like Mtjag recommend options for you. Personally, I added the following (roof, windshield [front and back], 2.5" lift, rear bumper).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.