PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody.
I have a problem with my Ranger.. sometimes I lose all of my lights, headlights (both low and high beam), parking lights and taillights. Brakinglights and 4x4 is working fine, and all relays underneath the seatrow is fine. I wonder if some relays are bad or a broken cable somewhere. Can anybody tell me if there are any relays from the multifunctional switch on the steering coloumn (got the EU version rebuilt in Italy) to the lights in front or back? How can I check the switch? Where do the cable show up underneath the hood?

Best regards from Norway

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Best bet is to purchase a copy of the digital service manual available for about $10 US. It has the wiring diagrams in it. If you want to just take a stab at it try replacing the circuit breaker. You can test the switch with an ohmmeter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best bet is to purchase a copy of the digital service manual available for about $10 US. It has the wiring diagrams in it. If you want to just take a stab at it try replacing the circuit breaker. You can test the switch with an ohmmeter.[/QUOTE

Where can i buy the online service manual? And does the lighthorn still work if the fuse is blown?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Best bet is to purchase a copy of the digital service manual available for about $10 US. It has the wiring diagrams in it. If you want to just take a stab at it try replacing the circuit breaker. You can test the switch with an ohmmeter.[/QUOTE

Where can i buy the online service manual? And does the lighthorn still work if the fuse is blown?
Unfortunately I don't have the web address for the service manual but it has been posted on this Fourm several times. Try a search for "service manual" and you'll probably find posts with links to the place to buy one. The other option is to PM Forde, I'm pretty sure he knows where to get them.

I can't tell you what works and what doesn't. My Ranger doesn't have a horn at all.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Forde might even deliver it.

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
'14 900s are not available for down load yet. 800s are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts