PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot this during early bow season here in Tennessee. I'm headed to PA Saturday, hopefully I will bring back a decent buck. Then it's off to Ohio for another bow hunt in November doe4.jpg

·
Registered
694 Posts
Good job! I have been sitting in a tree myself some around here. Nothing down yet but it is still in the 90s in the afternoon here in Texas. Still waiting on cool weather.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Good to hear from ya, Cesar!
I took the girls on a youth hunt in west KY, but (unbelievably) didn't see a thing. I shot a couple of does on a muzzleloader hunt the following weekend. Taking the girls on the youth hunt here this weekend and hope that at least one of them bags something. Then we're headed back up to west KY for rifle season on 11/8. Hope to have some pic's up soon.
Good luck on the rest of your season.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Jerry, I'll be in the stand Saturday morning with my youngest daughter for the Juvenile hunt. We've seen a nice 8 point buck I'm hoping she kills. I'll be leaving to PA right after our hunt. Good luck this weekend and post pics when you start killing them big Kentucky bucks.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Good luck to both of you this weekend. I'll definitely post some pic's if we get lucky.

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
Nice job there Cesar! Good hearing from you!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Good job! I have been sitting in a tree myself some around here. Nothing down yet but it is still in the 90s in the afternoon here in Texas. Still waiting on cool weather.
Finally cooling down here... I popped a doe with my Bow last weekend. Planning on taking my young cub this weekend and seeing if he can do the same.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, the year is almost up and we've done pretty good so far. I've been to PA and Ohio and here are the results. IMG_20141201_084650590.jpg IMG_20141030_210829101.jpg IMAG0721.jpg IMAG0719.jpg IMAG0718.jpg

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We found his home spot and set up that trail cam. He was no doubt the dominant buck. So far he has not been killed. Maybe he'll make it one more year.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Adding 1 more to the hit list!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts