PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any suggestions for a storage tray that would fit in the empty whole under the seat of a 2015 570 mid size? Ive been looking but havent found anything yet

·
Registered
209 Posts
Milk crates maybe? It's pretty dang roomy in there.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
My '15 mid-size EPS came with a tub that sits in there........
I've seen those, but wasn't sure if they were a factory item or aftermarket. If they are supposed to come with the machine, I'd definitely be calling up my dealer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine def did not come with it, I asked the dealer and he said that my machine did not come with it from factory. PORKMAN I'd like to see a pic of yours please

·
Registered
273 Posts
I ordered the underseat tub from my dealer. It was a 100 bucks. I think the power steering and crew are the only models that came with it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
A 2015 parts diagram should show the tub, be sure to look at the LE model and not the standard one because it may not show it.

John

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Mine LE didn't come with it but I bought it for $100. Maybe your dealer had the forethought tojust go ahead and put one in there. I'm sure you paid for it. Kinda late ke buying a truck that already has a bed liner.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I ordered the underseat tub from my dealer. It was a 100 bucks. I think the power steering and crew are the only models that came with it.
I bought a '15 crew and did not get it. Maybe I got screwed but mine just has a giant storage area full of open space.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll take a couple of pics in the next couple of days. Machine is at a friends barn for the winter but I'll stop by there as soon as I get a chance. The tub is pretty deep and I'd estimate about 1 1/2 cubic feet of storage. Mine may have come as part of the EPS package.

Mine def did not come with it, I asked the dealer and he said that my machine did not come with it from factory. PORKMAN I'd like to see a pic of yours please

·
Registered
36 Posts
Tub pics. There is a one gallon jug for size reference. This thing swallows up a bunch of gear and I usually just keep some recovery items and basic tools in there. It is held in pace by 2 push pins like those used elsewhere but I leave them out to haver quick access to batter and powertrain.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts