PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Vendor
178 Posts

UPDATE 12/09/15

Quickly wanted to provide an update... We have fulfilled approx 95% of all orders placed prior to last Friday. We still have some stragglers and I do apologize for the delay. Most of the remaining orders left to be shipped were due to Running out of on hand inventory with re-orders being placed to Polaris, and now were just waiting for them to get here as they are behind as well. A few items will have prolonged delays because of true back ordered items. Anyone in that situation should have now been contacted with the information.

2nd I would also like to apologize for some oversells with our clothing items, These items were supposed to be removed as qty's were depleted but our system was lagging at least 20 or 30 min resulting in selling more than we had on a bunch of times with different sku's. We had a few inventory discrepancy's as well that contributed to the problem.

If anyone has not received any communication from my staff and would like me to update them on the status of their order please feel free to shoot me a pm with your order number.

If you have not yet received your order thank you again for your patience and understanding, I apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused by the delays.

Chris

UPDATED: 11/23/2015

----> Black Friday / Cyber Monday Super Sale <----

UPDATE:

After a server crash and several other issues this evening we are finally mostly up and running.

About 90% of the Black Friday Pricing is Live and orders are open to be placed. The Pro Armor items were one this that have not been changed yet.

Unfortunately the service issues we experienced have caused a few problems. Some items did not get imported correctly, if you see an item that is priced wrong it should be resolved tomorrow morning. All of my pre-programmed coupon codes were lost, so as a short term fix we have changed over the promotional items to be automatically added at the top of the shopping cart once the totals hit the levels. Last the warranty purchase portal will not be available until tomorrow.

Thanks again for your patience, and please feel free to PM me with any other issues or problems.

The Rules....

1. The official sale begins Thanksgiving Evening and Runs until Midnight on December 6th. After the sale ends our normal holiday sale pricing will be in effect and my only response to the Black Friday sale will be “what black Friday sale?”

2. Orders can be placed via the “Black Friday” section of fixmytoys.com or via phone (855) 640-3785. Phone hours of operation will be m-f 9:00am- 6:30pm and Saturday 9am-330pm EST. Please be patient as phone lines have been jammed pretty good in past years. Hopefully expanding things to a full week this year will help.

3. In order to receive the promotion free items with your order, The PRC member code “BF101” MUST be entered in the shopping cart or provided over the phone as these are forum only promotions. These offers are first come first serve while supplies last... we have lots of this stuff so don't worry to much, just have to say it. (Extended warranty purchases are NOT included in the free gift promotion unless combined with a qualifying order.)

4. I have made my absolute best effort to stock up for this event, however as is the case every year we will oversell on certain items/products. If this is the case, the missing items from your order will be placed on a Polaris stocking re-order following the sale and will ship combined in 1-2 weeks. If you are affected by a situation such as this you will be contacted via email. If an item ordered is needed ASAP please let us know ahead of time and we will do everything possible to accommodate. Please be patient as you’re getting some great deals, it’s just a very hectic week for my shipping and customer service staff, were going to operate around the clock if necessary.

5. If you need or are interested in anything at all that we carry and is not on the list, please feel free to call us and let us know. My sales staff has been instructed to give the best possible deals on any item outside of the sale especially when included with an already large order.

6. Find something cheaper shipped to your door from my competitors? Let me know, 99% of the time we will beat it, however please be prepared to show a link with shipping included as someone tries to pull a fast one on this line item every year.

7. Shipping is set to a flat rate for all orders at $8.95 regardless if you order a single oil filter or 10,000 cab systems.

8. Thanks as always for all your wonderful support over the years… It is greatly appreciated!!!!

free stuff2.png warranty.png BF Ranger Belts.jpg

** There will be a good selection of different hats/shirts to choose from **

So this will be the only time we will ever say this... hold off buying, wait on that oil change, and try not to break your last belt because were going to give you no choice but to loosen that wallet in 3 short weeks. The better half will be out all day spending money, it's only fair to keep pace. :eagerness:

In the coming few weeks we will be using this thread to update offers, items, and promotions for the sale so please subscribe to this thread. If anyone have any requests or suggestions on any OEM Part or Accessory, please feel free to make a request in a reply to this thread and FixMyToys will do everything possible to accommodate..

In conjunction with our sale were going to be giving away a bunch of free stuff throughout the event including (5) Custom Built Polaris Racing Chairs. We will update the thread as to what we have in store for other giveaways!

promo3.png

Don't Miss Out & SUBSCRIBE!!

Thread Archive From Previous Year Sales:

2014 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale

2013 Black Friday Sale RZR & Ranger

UPDATE 11/25/2015

Attached is a prelim list of the bulk of items we are featuring in the sale... Not included on the list are the apparel items because the list is massive and some of the bulk and case qty prices of oil filters and stuff. We are still adding items from the request submission form and will be doing so up until the big day.

You will notice some items on the list are smoking deals and others are discounted but not to the same extent. Typically this has to do with high average shipping costs on some items or really lousy dealer margins for dealers on some products. Either way I have made my best effort to do as good as I can possibly do on everything, if anyone sees something out of line please feel free to let me know and I can look at it.

Master List of Black Friday Deals!

UPDATE #2 11/25/2015

226 more items being added tonight including Full and mid-sized complete Sized Cab Systems

cabs.png cabs2.png

Warranty Rate Cards.... SALE PRICE IS 35% OFF THESE NUMBERS

power.png total.png

·
Registered
619 Posts
That chair looks comfy :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice! Can use a few things for sure!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Subscribed to see what comes up.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Already, wow, time passes quickly.

I'm in.

I like the chair, and have the perfect spot for it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Add me to subscription

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Zack, Put me down as a subscriber. I can hardly wait!

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Add me too if I am not there already! I want that Chair :joyous:
Zack, Put me down as a subscriber. I can hardly wait!
Add me to subscription

Hey guys, all you need to do is subscribe to this thread for now to keep an eye out for more information on our sale and giveaways. This is just to keep you updated for now until we get further details posted.

Please give us ideas on what you guys would like to see discounted during the holidays, Thanks!

Make A Suggestion!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Subscribed! I am always looking for something to buy!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'm in. I could always use another accessory.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Subscribed

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Can I get a seat belt with the chair? :)

I would like to see a deal on a Polaris glass windshield for a Ranger 900. I'm hoping my wife will get me one for Christmas.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I am going to check it out....Subscribe me......

·
Registered
42 Posts
subscribe me.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts