PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
so can orders be called in now or tomorrow morning?

·
6,656 Posts
so can orders be called in now or tomorrow morning?
The Rules....

1. The official sale begins Thanksgiving Evening and Runs until Midnight on December 6th. After the sale ends our normal holiday sale pricing will be in effect and my only response to the Black Friday sale will be “what black Friday sale?”

2. Orders can be placed via the “Black Friday” section of fixmytoys.com or via phone (855) 640-3785. Phone hours of operation will be m-f 9:00am- 6:30pm and Saturday 9am-330pm EST. Please be patient as phone lines have been jammed pretty good in past years. Hopefully expanding things to a full week this year will help.

3. In order to receive the promotion free items with your order, The PRC member code “BF101” MUST be entered in the shopping cart or provided over the phone as these are forum only promotions. These offers are first come first serve while supplies last... we have lots of this stuff so don't worry to much, just have to say it. (Extended warranty purchases are NOT included in the free gift promotion unless combined with a qualifying order.)

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Experiencing a hosting server issue not on our side, people far more intelligent than I am are working on it :(

·
Registered
335 Posts
Site seems to be down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
335 Posts
It is back up, Where are the warranties located on the site?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yep. site is working great I was able to get my order in. Thanks Chris!

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Warranty portal not up until tomorrow... Had some bugs because of all the different models

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
BF101 doesn't work?
Almost home and can take a look they may not be active yet... Originally everything was set up to begin at midnight. If you wanted to submit an order please go ahead and pm me your order number and I can add items manually

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just curious, will there be Ranger or Polaris glasses offered as the promotional gift or is it just the RZR glasses shown?

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Just curious, will there be Ranger or Polaris glasses offered as the promotional gift or is it just the RZR glasses shown?

Choice of rzr or Polaris retro

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Click the link below to enter the sale: The best way to navigate the entire catalog is using the black Friday sale filter at the top left of the page.

Black Friday & Cyber Week Sale

UPDATE:

After a server crash and several other issues this evening we are finally mostly up and running.

About 90% of the Black Friday Pricing is Live and orders are open to be placed.

Unfortunately the service issues we experienced have caused a few problems. Some items did not get imported correctly, if you see an item that is priced wrong it should be resolved tomorrow morning. All of my pre-programmed coupon codes were lost, so as a short term fix we have changed over the promotional items to be automatically added at the top of the shopping cart once the totals hit the levels. Last the warranty purchase portal will not be available until tomorrow.

Thanks again for your patience, and please feel free to PM me with any other issues or problems.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Order placed! Please include the Polaris Retro glasses.

no problem, I know we had a problem with thim showing up tonight... can you please pm me the order number so i can snag it before it leaves?

thanks

Chris

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Just a reminder that for customers wishing to place orders over the phone, Lines will open tomorrow morning at 9am

(855) 640-3785

·
Registered
335 Posts
Point me to the warranty

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Point me to the warranty

Our warranty portal is still experiencing some issues and will be at least a few hours before its up... anyone is welcome to place the order over the phone (855) 640 3785 if they wanted to get the order in right away.

81 - 100 of 133 Posts