PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Happy Black Friday PRCForums!!! Just an update that we are continueing to work through some know issues and will hopefully have them resolved asap.

This includes:

Oil Pricing Glitches
Current Apparel
Warranty portal is still experiencing problems
a few other misc things

Fixed Problems include

PRO-Armor pricing should now be live
Free Promotional items are now activated automatically in the shopping cart

If you are effected by any of these issues and wated to get the order in, you are welcome to place your order over the phone by calling my customer service team at (855) 640-3785.

Please shoot me a PM if you have any additional issues, I have several dozen to respond to this morning if you have already sent me one and I will be trying to get through them in the next hour.

THANKS AGAIN

·
Registered
335 Posts
Our warranty portal is still experiencing some issues and will be at least a few hours before its up... anyone is welcome to place the order over the phone (855) 640 3785 if they wanted to get the order in right away.
Can you possibly send me the pricing so I can figure out which one to get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Wrong thread attached

that should be the right now... its all the info from our normal year round 25% member discount.

·
Registered
335 Posts
It opens a broken motor mount thread

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
It opens a broken motor mount thread

haha thats very weird it opens correct for me and everything... heres the link to the forum section should be 2nd post at the top sticky

Ball Equipment

·
Registered
335 Posts
It's not working, I give up

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
It's not working, I give up

Introducing the all new Polaris Total Protection and Power Protection Plans. The only genuine factory coverage backed and administered by Polaris.

Polaris Total Protection Covers all components on your vehicle and offers protection against major mechanical breakdowns, including: engine, transmission, drive assembly, drive axles, etc.

Polaris Power Protection Covers all Powertrain components including Engine, Transmission, Engine Management and Chain case assembly.

Coverage at all authorized Polaris dealerships in North America with a standard $50 deductible per claim. All repairs made using genuine OEM Polaris parts.

Details below

2015 Model Year Pricing "Total Protection"

FORUM DISCOUNT TO ALL MEMBERS 25% OFF ALL PRICES BELOW

2015 Model Year Pricing "Power Protection"

FORUM DISCOUNT TO ALL MEMBERS 25% OFF ALL PRICES BELOW

Exclusions: Some components and services are excluded from coverage, normal maintenance and wear items such as tune-ups, tires, batteries, lighting, bushings, brakes, belts, filters and lubricants are not covered. Components damaged/worn as a result of excessive use, impact, or lack of maintenance are not covered. Non-OEM accessories and modifications void coverage. See your vehicle extended service contract for a complete list of exclusions and requirements.

When calling to purchase coverage for your machine please have your VIN, purchase date, address information and current mileage on the machine.

To purchase a Polaristar Warranty, Please Call our Customer Service Team at (855) 640-3785

·
Registered
335 Posts
And it doesn't show the prices, says photos not found

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
And it doesn't show the prices, says photos not found

wow were just not winning here... 2 min i will directly upload the files from Polaris, very sorry

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Hey guys,

What a crazy day... just wanted to quickly thank everyone who has placed an order from us today and thank anyone in advance that plans to place an order prior to the sale ending on December 6th. As was somewhat expected, we have sold out of a handful of items that will be placed on emergency re-stocking orders from Polaris. If you order was effected by this, you will be contacted by us on Monday with an approximate lead time.

Also, for customers wishing to place phone orders, the lines will be open today for another 2 1/2 hours ending at 6:30est. Phones will be open tomorrow from 9am-3pm and then will be closed until Monday Morning.

Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I picked up a windshield! Woo hoo!! No more hail in the face.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
HAPPY CYBER MONDAY!!!! Phone are now open again and will be available UNTIL 6:30 EST this evening (855) 640-3785. please be patient if the lines are busy or you end up on hold, my staff is trying to help customers as quickly as possible.

And since its cyber Monday I suppose we should have some sort of door buster deal. We recently discovered a missing pallet of these in the warehouse, let's make them go.

Magenta XXL Gloss Tenacity Helmet (while supplies last) - Helmets - Protective Gear & Bags - Apparel & Gear - Black Friday Sale

101 - 120 of 133 Posts