PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Hello Everyone....

Just an Update:

1. I have fallen behind on PM's in the past 24 hours, Unfortunately I had a death in the family and have not been in the office full time the past few days. Please be patient as i am trying to get the responses or at the very least having a staff member respond as quickly as possible.

2. Shipping and Receiving department is behind but making up ground getting orders processed. As of this morning we are about 1500 orders behind and hope to have that number reduced significantly by tomorrow. I apologize for the slow turn around in getting orders out.

3. As somewhat expected, we did oversell some items that were part of the sale and have placed emergency restocking orders with Polaris. If you were effected by this you should be receiving a contact from my staff today with an updated eta. We also had a few closeout items oversell because of inventory qty errors (said we had 50 but really had 45) in this case my staff will be contacting you to see if you would like to cancel or substitute for another item.

thanks again in advance for your business and your patience, I am doing everything humanly possible to ensure that we maintain the highest levels of customer service and quality for our customers.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
If you guys are having problems I can't imagine what it is like when you're firing on all cylinders. I received my windshield yesterday. A day ahead of when the shipper had originally said it would arrive. For the size of package I'm impressed that it only took two business days for it to show up on my doorstep.

Nice job FixMyToys.com!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you guys are having problems I can't imagine what it is like when you're firing on all cylinders. I received my windshield yesterday. A day ahead of when the shipper had originally said it would arrive. For the size of package I'm impressed that it only took two business days for it to show up on my doorstep.

Nice job FixMyToys.com!!
Yea, Same here ordered doors on Friday 11/27 Received on Monday 11/30 Unbelievable!!

Way to go FixMyToys.com

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts

Nice job FixMyToys.com!!

Thanks again for the business, I hold us to a high standard and nothing makes me more frustrated than when we do not exceed customers expectations... Unfortunately we have just hit the limits of our ability to process orders and have fallen behind. The big stuff is actually easy, you grab it off the racking, throw a label on it and it's gone. It's all the clothing that has proved difficult. We have it stored all over the warehouse and there is about 800 unique part numbers when you include size variations. So when it's time to pick an order with 10 or 20 line items it involves walking all over the place to get it all. Made good ground up today tho, should have our heads completely above water by the weekend. I think somewhere around 75%-80% of all sale orders have now been processed.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well received an email saying that they ran out of stock to fulfill my order. 5-7 days before they receive it then it will be shipped to me. I was hoping to get these items installed this week when I go to my deer camp but that's not going to happen. I guess it had to happen to someone and it had to be me.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Well received an email saying that they ran out of stock to fulfill my order. 5-7 days before they receive it then it will be shipped to me. I was hoping to get these items installed this week when I go to my deer camp but that's not going to happen. I guess it had to happen to someone and it had to be me.

I'm very sorry, could you please pm me with your order number and let me know if any items on the order were more important than others. I can either ship partial or in the case of the parts I don't have scan other dealers to try and fill it if possible. I can get on it first thing when i make it back to the office tomorrow morning.

Chris

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Sign me up!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm very sorry, could you please pm me with your order number and let me know if any items on the order were more important than others. I can either ship partial or in the case of the parts I don't have scan other dealers to try and fill it if possible. I can get on it first thing when i make it back to the office tomorrow morning.

Chris
Pm sent as requested

·
Registered
986 Posts
Ext Warranty order submitted. Thanks for the good deals and effort.

·
Registered
335 Posts

Chris
So I sent Chris my order # and he said that he would look in to my issue. I received an email from UPS with Next Day Delivery attached to my tracking number and also a message from Chris saying that he expedited the shipping. I needed the items by Sunday and he made it happen. That is Customer Service at its finest! I am very glad that I decided to order these items from Ball Equipment. They will receive more business from me in the future and that is a guarantee. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
335 Posts
Package already received!!! Thanks again Chris

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Quickly wanted to provide an update... We have fulfilled approx 95% of all orders placed prior to last Friday. We still have some stragglers and I do apologize for the delay. Most of the remaining orders left to be shipped were due to Running out of on hand inventory with re-orders being placed to Polaris, and now were just waiting for them to get here as they are behind as well. A few items will have prolonged delays because of true back ordered items. Anyone in that situation should have now been contacted with the information.

2nd I would also like to apologize for some oversells with our clothing items, These items were supposed to be removed as qty's were depleted but our system was lagging at least 20 or 30 min resulting in selling more than we had on a bunch of times with different sku's. We had a few inventory discrepancy's as well that contributed to the problem.

If anyone has not received any communication from my staff and would like me to update them on the status of their order please feel free to shoot me a pm with your order number.

If you have not yet received your order thank you again for your patience and understanding, I apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused by the delays.

Chris

121 - 133 of 133 Posts