PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While checking out the new 2015 midsize rangers I noticed they now come with a molded plastic dust block installed. I really like the looks of it and it seems as though it would be a good place to store a few extra things as well. Made me wonder if these would fit on my 2014? Any body noticed these?

·
Registered
36 Posts
You're talking about the under seat storage, correct? If so there was a previous thread about it on the 2015 models and one of the last comments was that it wouldn't work on 2014's. Maybe there is a way to adapt it though.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I thought the storage bins under the seat of the mid-size crew 570 was part of the package on the 2014 and 2015s?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not referring to the under seat storage what I am referring to is the plastic molded piece that is between the backrest and the seat. It seals the cabin from the engine/bed area and is deep enough that you could store a few items in it as well. Sure wish my 2014 had it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked out some online fiche and it looks to be this part.

Part Number Part Description
5451220-070 PANEL, CLOSEOFF, REAR, LOWER, BLACK

You can see pictures of this part in the current thread called "Snorkeling 2015 570 midsize...". It is the part that he cut a hole into for the snorkel to go through.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The more I look at this part the less I think it will work without some modifying.... wonder what it costs and if it is worth risking the money to try it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts