PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, now that the 2014 SxS World Camping Event is in the books, when and where is the PRC Rally going to be next year?

Reactions: abkdad3

·
Registered
357 Posts
How about out west somewhere...close to me! :) Utah, Idaho, Colorado maybe?

Reactions: tuna

·
Registered
585 Posts
How about Alberta, Canada? We have some amazing off-highway vehicle country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just wonder if we're getting any closer to possible dates for the 2015 Rally? It won't be long and we'll have to start making our vacation choices at our jobs. I know I have to mid-Dec., about 7 weeks away.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, I just turned my leave in for 2015, maybe I made a lucky guess.:playful: If not, well, I guess I'll just figure it out, not missing it if it happens (and don't move too far away).

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Guys,

I'm sorry, but there will not be a PRC rally in 2015. After discussing it with the other moderators, (short explanation) we have concluded that we're already too close to our traditional year end announcement time to put all of this together and do it in a professional manner.

We will be talking with the new ownership in the coming months and hope to try putting something together for the summer of 2016.......but as of right now, there are no plans on the drawing board.

Thanks,

Jerry

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the update Jerry.

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Although a PRC rally is about as much fun as you can have with your pants on; great rides, camaraderie, fireside chats, Pecos Bill-type lies and stories, and putting faces to names, you are not restricted to PRC rallies. Put your trip plans out there an open and invitation for others to join, especially if you can do it well in advance. Ranger/RZR owners are a special breed and you'll come away a better person having met and rode with them!

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
I completely agree. I think if you show up for no other reason than the possibility of winning a prize, you're REALLY missing the bigger picture.

I had a great time with both of you guys at our SSW event last year, so maybe we just need to plan an informal/unsanctioned ride this summer. If anyone wants to join the fun, they're more than welcome.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You know me, If I'm off there's a good chance I will go. I'll keep in touch.

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
I'm definitely in!

·
Vendor
1,653 Posts
Keep me in the loop also.

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Keep me in the loop also.
Yeah, yeah - I know you just want to show us up with those fancy shocks, Cadillac windshield, and new butt cradles! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Forde
Where did you find the New Butt Cradles , I could use a pair!!!

·
Vendor
1,653 Posts
Yeah, yeah - I know you just want to show us up with those fancy shocks, Cadillac windshield, and new butt cradles! :D :D :D
Ha! I'm not the only one who's been ordering new goodies...

·
Registered
3 Posts
That kinda stinks. We should put together an unofficial gathering sometime this summer or even in the fall. I know I'll be going at some point probably to RRB.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Y'all name a date and I'll plan on being there.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I will holler at ya when I put a trip together Jerry, it's been to long and my last trip got dampened by my first ever breakdown at the last rally, but still had a blast. I believe I will bring the 6x6 down next time.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
It would be good to see ya again Johnny. Maybe we can do something around mid June......it's usually not "too" hot then, and the kids will be out of school.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts