PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning guys!
I am new to this forum and recently purchased my first ranger. 2015 570 crew 4 seater!! Does anyone know someone in Houston or around Houston that produces and installs a lift with the arched a-arms etc.. ? Thank you!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Nope. Gonna have to oder a arms from outcast or backwoods armour, and then order a satv 2" lift and install yourself. It's all very easy to do

·
Registered
52 Posts
I haven't found anything local (manf), try noizyboyzcustomz in magnolia for lift kit parts/install. Backwoods just had a sale on mid size a arms maybe call them and see if you can get that sale price.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
You can't ha e 2" made into the front t arms, there's not a top a arm. Only rear can have that. Then you gotta buy a 2" lift for midsize and only use the front lift. Waste of money

·
Registered
121 Posts
Alloutdoors, do you have forward a-arms in this picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
642 Posts
What's the width of the 2015 midsize

·
Registered
973 Posts
Alloutdoors, do you have forward a-arms in this picture?

Here is a picture of the lift piece (basically a 2.5" pipe cut 2.5") placed between spring and stopper where the spring would have rested prior to installing it.

Auto part Engine

·
Registered
585 Posts
I just cant believe they are charging close to 200 bucks for a $2 piece of pipe. Where does the engineering stem from there ?
Welcome to the world of sxs accessories. You should see what we are willing to pay for a piece of plastic!!! Lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dont pay for the lift it theres a greart thread on here explaining the different lift styles and how to.do it your self properly I think the thread was titled midsize lift info again... If you havent alreadly checked it out its a good place to start

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.