PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
One should be keyed hot, i think its orange? The other one is constant hot, oughta be red, and one is ground. If only keyed hot is on, then thats the hard one. Just get a wire coming from the battery for your constant hot (FUSE IT!!) and then a ground from either the frame right there at the bus bar, or run a ground wire up from the battery.

HOWEVER...look around a little bit..you may find a wire or wires from the fusebox to run to that bus bar. mine come right over from the fuse box to the bus bar.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
thank you very much for the information. My top one of the 3 is keyed hot. I will look into the wiring harness and might also look to see how easy it might be to wire myself. My dealer just told me that he can't help me because they did not do the install.
id tell yoru dealer to pound salt or suck eggs...If he's not reliable enough to hook up a wire...i sure as heck wouldnt trust him to do ANYTHING else...at all!!

let us know if ya need any other help!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.