PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm tricking out my new Ranger crew but can't figure out what to do with the spare tire. I bought two of the lock & ride cargo boxes which take up most of the bed. I saw the hitch spare tire mount that holds the tire just outside the tailgate but I can't imagine that rides well in rough terrain. Any ideas?

image.jpg

image.jpg

·
Registered
616 Posts
sweet ride...tjm had a good suggestion for a roof rack or maybe a headache rack

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
That is a nice looking and well equipped machine you got there! How are you liking the Dragon Fire doors? I am thinking about getting some of them.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Someone on here had a spare tire mount that mounted on the hitch.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is a nice looking and well equipped machine you got there! How are you liking the Dragon Fire doors? I am thinking about getting some of them.
The Dragon fire doors are awesome, well worth the money. The doors are well-built and come with great customer service. It's in a cargo trailer now, but I'm heading into the mountains on Tuesday. I'll take some photos of the hinges, brackets and door latches.

Reactions: Expat

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Bungee in the back for now. I have room for two gun cases between the tire and tailgate but that's about it. I'm thinking about making my own tire bracket out of 1/4" steel plate and 1-1/2" square steel tubing and bolt it to the bottom of the bed where it is now. I just need to think of a quick way to uninstall and install it as needed.

image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
That's a nice set up you have.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts