PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 ranger Midsize EFI 500 and want to trade up to a 2015 ranger 570 Midsize. So these are both midsize. My question is will my accessories
doors,roof,bumpers etc fit on the 2015. This stuff is to expensive to rebuy and would determine whether I bought a new one at all.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I saw a 2015 570 the other week & the rear crossbar in the roll cage is definitely different than my 500, so the roofs may be different.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
The 15 570 is completely redesigned. I don't think anything off the older midsizes will fit.

Reactions: Rum Runner

·
Registered
321 Posts
As Jayce said, not much of anything is the same. Awesome machine though, don't not buy it because of that.

Reactions: Pauliewog

·
Registered
891 Posts
It is a definite drawback to trading up that your add-ons won't fit the '15 mid-size and depending on how DIY you are the new design doesn't readily lend itself to fabing your own roofs, windshields, back panels, etc. like the older style did!
The new features/changes added to the 2015 bring the mid-size more in line with their full-size brothers in design and creature comfort and definitely make a drastic improvement in the overall package!
Bottom line, is it worth it to trade up to the improved machine and start over with the mods OR are you happy enough with you customized 500 to stay put and be happy???? That's the question we all have to answer!
Personally, I'm very happy with my 2014 Ranger 570 and the mods I have added so far...but then again I was very happy with my 400 and hadn't really considered trading before loosing it!
Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts