PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have a 2015 Ranger 900 XP LE. Yesterday it was idling for a few hours moving it slow every now and then. When I would turn the
Wheel full lock the power steering light would come on and wheel would turn back slightly for like 2 seconds then the light would turn off and power steering would work again. Then just setting there running it would randomly shut itself off. Key on and running it is completely shutting off no lights or anything and if you leave the key on after a few min the lights gauges and everything turns back on like it’s ready to start. And it will start up again and again like nothing wrong. One time I was backing up and it shut completely off. And once I went to start it and nothing happened when I turned the key and I waited a minute and then it started like normal. The gauge also flashed all the lights on a few times while driving. I checked the grounds going to the frame under the seat buy the battery. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
347 Posts
Sounds like low voltage. Idling doesn't charge the battery much. I would charge the battery out of the machine and clean the cable ends while it is out.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
X2, sounds like a low voltage situation. Polaris machines hate low voltage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts