PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering a new 2015 ranger XP for the homestead but I will not be suckered into buying a Polaris unless you folks can tell me that Polaris has indeed fixed for good the under seat heat problem. My 2010 is acceptable only because I installed one of the optional flex-steel seat that is 4 inches thick and serves to better insulate the riders from the heat sources. I'll be darned if I want to buy a new machine and then spend more $$ of kluges to fix this problem so let me know guys, is your 2015 cool in hot weather or are they just passing the problem onto the new buyers?
thanks

·
Registered
621 Posts
Engine/Exhaust are located BEHIND the seat on the Regular XP's...NO heat issues

·
Registered
321 Posts
No heat issues at all on my 2015 900XP...and I upgraded from a 2010 800. My 800 came from the factory with in cab heat. I'm glad my 900 does not:encouragement:

·
Registered
376 Posts
The 800 heat issue has been fixed by discontinuing the 800 and moving the engine from under the seat to under the bed on many new models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.