PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this email this am from a customer who bought our belt for his 2017 Ranger 1000

"I wanted to tell you thank you so very much. Yes your belt works and took all the jerking out of the machine. High gear is like a dream and bike feels new again. I honestly had thought about getting rid of the bike until now. It doesn’t matter if its one mile an hour or 70 mph machine is smooth.

How I’m not sure because the belt I took off looks the same as yours, but yes as soon as I put it in reverse and started to move. My lit up with a smile again. Haven’t been this happy since the day I bought the machine."

Again, thank you sir!

Thank you,

JAMES

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
Todd, he used it on a "bike". Bicycles don't need a belt wt% . eye roll.........

·
Registered
454 Posts
Bothers me too, jungle. I get customers telling me on the phone that they need their Mule worked on and show up with a four wheeler. I often have to ask if it has a steering wheel or handlebars.

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
Only a Libtarded Butt Pirate would call a Ranger a "Bike"....... Ugh...... I just threw up in my mouth a little bit after typing "bike...."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts