PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share my ranger crew build, bought machine a couple weeks ago, had SS wheels and 26in cammanders already on it, first thing I done was put a set of scabbards on it, a 2in lift cause the crews sit a little low in middle, and a wind shield

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then came roof rack, just found one on eBay the size I wanted and made mounts, feel it really made the machine. I hope y'all enjoyed the build do far, I have

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Then came roof rack, just found one on eBay the size I wanted and made mounts, feel it really made the machine. I hope y'all enjoyed the build do far, I have
Me likey, what kind of control switches and board? Are you going to install the new Polaris pulse bar?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me likey, what kind of control switches and board? Are you going to install the new Polaris pulse bar?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Done went to far that now, but that is very neat, I just ran a power wire to aftermarket fuse box off eBay, used all rocker switches on inside, will post some pics of that when I get it back this week

·
Registered
91 Posts
Are you going to add doors?

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Clean installations. Sharp ride. Keep it coming.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts