PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a XP1000 2017 Ranger.... Question is , is there any company out there that makes a center console to fit on the bench seat ?? I have searched all over the internet with no luck ... Is there somthing that will work ... I would think , its just a bench seat and it looks like anything would work ,,, They all just fasten down with the seat belt hooked around the front of it .. Anyone know of anything or can one be altered to fit ??? i just want a good arm rest with somewhere to put car keys too ...... thank you all vert much

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
i got a XP1000 2017 Ranger.... Question is , is there any company out there that makes a center console to fit on the bench seat ?? I have searched all over the internet with no luck ... Is there somthing that will work ... I would think , its just a bench seat and it looks like anything would work ,,, They all just fasten down with the seat belt hooked around the front of it .. Anyone know of anything or can one be altered to fit ??? i just want a good arm rest with somewhere to put car keys too ...... thank you all vert much
Search "center console" in the search bar. A few different opinions out there.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Vehicle Car Hatchback Minivan

I got the one from Pep Boys, works great

·
Registered
40 Posts
When I was looking for a console they were all too low and I would have to lean into them to rest my arm. Found one at cupholdersplus.com that is 9-10" tall called "Tall Bench Seat Cruiser Console". I put a ratchet on the strap that comes with it. On and off real quick and stays put after I tighten it down. It is pricey at $119 shipped but it is very high quality and nice storage. "Madrid Black-245" matches Polaris seats the best.

Vehicle Car Auto part Center console

Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat Auto part

·
Registered
396 Posts
When I was looking for a console they were all too low and I would have to lean into them to rest my arm. Found one at cupholdersplus.com that is 9-10" tall called "Tall Bench Seat Cruiser Console". I put a ratchet on the strap that comes with it. On and off real quick and stays put after I tighten it down. It is pricey at $119 shipped but it is very high quality and nice storage. "Madrid Black-245" matches Polaris seats the best.

View attachment 92593

View attachment 92601
Where did you get the exterior arm rests? Those look nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
@troder I sent a pm.

Does anyone know if the tall bench seat cruiser console will hold a yeti (or similar) type cup? Lot of complaints on the cheaper one on amazon that say the cup holders are too small.

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 92593

View attachment 92601
Its been a while now but have you enjoyed this console? Does it sit too high or does it work in the ranger? I have a Northstar crew.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I was looking for a console they were all too low and I would have to lean into them to rest my arm. Found one at cupholdersplus.com that is 9-10" tall called "Tall Bench Seat Cruiser Console". I put a ratchet on the strap that comes with it. On and off real quick and stays put after I tighten it down. It is pricey at $119 shipped but it is very high quality and nice storage. "Madrid Black-245" matches Polaris seats the best. View attachment 92593 View attachment 92601
where did you get the door armrests?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts