PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new ranger this year, but the old green ranger still got a chance to haul out a pretty good deer (11 point). Other deer in the snow is a pretty nice 10 point my son killed. The first time I remember getting to hunt 1st week in Arkansas in the snow!

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Got the new ranger this year, but the old green ranger still got a chance to haul out a pretty good deer (11 point). Other deer in the snow is a pretty nice 10 point my son killed. The first time I remember getting to hunt 1st week in Arkansas in the snow!
What a beaut !!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Nice deer. Congratulations

·
Registered
754 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
nice buck congrats T&S

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
IMG_6077.jpg IMG_5948.jpg heres a couple we've took out this year T&S

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Some nice looking deer. When ya'all get tired of eating deer meat, you can send it my way.:excitement:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Nice bucks for sure and we also had snow to hunt on. About 15" on the ground here and a lot of deer were taken because of having snow this year. And I never imaged Trog as having blonde hair.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
thats a client from Alabama wife we've took out 23 whitetail so far shooting for 35 T&S

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
funny you should say that as most of my younger years my hair was blonde lol but gray now T&S

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
funny you should say that as most of my younger years my hair was blonde lol but gray now T&S
I too have noticed my once blond hair seems to be more gray now, lol. Those are some nice deer you have in TX. Our deer around here rarely have a wide spread like that.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
563378083.jpg its got a lot to do with purchased genetics heres one of the two three year olds i bought last year T&S

I too have noticed my once blond hair seems to be more gray now, lol. Those are some nice deer you have in TX. Our deer around here rarely have a wide spread like that.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is some good genetics for sure on that one. What do you think the average life span is for white tails in the wild? I have seen some in captivity up to 16 years old, but doubt it's possible to make it too many years in the areas where I hunt. Too many hunters and most of the young legal bucks get killed before they mature.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I've got a doe i call penny thats 11 years old still going strong most here are three to seven with tags before harvest T&S i have heard of deer living 22 years in captivity

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
in the wild most don't make it past two truthfully T&S

1 - 18 of 18 Posts