PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member. First post.

I bought a machine last year. I added a cab and found that the roof and windshield didn’t work with new doors. So, Automotive parking light Plant Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology Parallel Speedometer Odometer Vehicle Gauge Motor vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire I bought new parts. It’s taken me a year, but it has lots of upgrades.

I’d like to get old parts out of my garage. Make me an offer for all.

$200.00. Roof, vented Kolpin front windshield. Work great together-just not with Polaris cab/doors. Have all install hardware. I like the vented windshield better than my new glass one. But, it didn’t work with roof and doors. This combo is awesome for someone without Polaris doors.

$450.00. OEM tires/rims (quantity 4). Comes with lug nuts. Full tread left. only had 234 miles on them.

$25.00. Cabellas 60” snow plow and frame. original owner installed it. has mount plate and all hardware. Bar is bent but all still works. I upgraded to a wider Polaris 72” poly plow with hydro-turn so I can operate it from the cab.

$0.00. OEM side nets.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts