PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have the opportunity to purchase a 2019 1000 XP crew with 800 miles, full front windshield and back window for $18,500. New to the utv’s so not sure if that’s a fair price or if it’s worth less

·
Registered
370 Posts
What’s a new one going for in your area? I had the same deal back when I bought mine and a new one was only a couple hundred more. I went with new, that way you have a warranty.

Zonk

·
Registered
2005 Ranger XP 800
89 Posts
Polaris has a few incentives going right now, +1 what Zonk said. 2020's have a more reliable rear end too.

·
Registered
2005 Ranger XP 800
89 Posts
I think the Backcountry model has the new rear but not the others, and for '20 they put it in all of them. could be wrong though

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It still has 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. Is that transferable to a new owner ?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Warrantys are transferrable, that non xp for 11 and 14 for xp are not crews, I would sell you my 20 xp crew 1000 loaded with 300 miles a little cheaper 😁

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Warrantys are transferrable, that non xp for 11 and 14 for xp are not crews, I would sell you my 20 xp crew 1000 loaded with 300 miles a little cheaper 😁
I live in eastern Arizona. Not sure where you live

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Way too much for a used one. He's asking retail.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
There's a new crew there that close to where I live. A very small dealership in New Hampshire.
A 2020 for $15,800. NEW I would think larger dealers would be less then this.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Call and ask how many fees are on top of that??? Put together, shipping, paperwork???, And that's buying with no top, windshield, etc.. but it does look like a decent deal

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I tend to agree, that's a lot for used, like RJ said full retail, looking to recover most of his cost. I'm always leary of someone getting rid of something that new.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Covid is subjecting those already walking a thin line financially to try and shed some of the toys. I was lucky that even though I lost my spring job I consulted on two projects which made me more money without the hard work or mileage driving to work and insurance refund.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I just seen an add for a 2012 crew, guy said it was clean(3times) with only 800 miles for just short of 14grand.

·
Registered
2005 Ranger XP 800
89 Posts
Did y'all have to ask for insurance refund? I haven't gotten anything from my company...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts