PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 2019.5 Ranger Northstar...Looking for some mud blockers for it...Doesnt seem like alot out there to choose from. Has anyone had experience with any? Always had some sort of mud blockers on my Rangers in the past...Always worth there weight in gold! Also helped on resale keeping everything clean..TIA!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I made my own out of semi truck mud flaps or you could use HDPE. Then again Google it and buy them custom fit for you buggy.

·
PRC Sponsor
849 Posts
Looking for some mud blockers for it...Doesnt seem like alot out there to choose from. Has anyone had experience with any? Always had some sort of mud blockers on my Rangers in the past...
It was my understanding the NBS Rangers already had them. Kinda cheesy plastic but it had them. In front of the rear wheels correct?

·
Registered
969 Posts
It was my understanding the NBS Rangers already had them. Kinda cheesy plastic but it had them. In front of the rear wheels correct?

My 18 does. They do a pretty good job. I couldn't figure out what the OP was looking for?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Some clown suggested it? I do not recall exactly who maybe you?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I actually have a pair of 24" x 30" white poly non-branded mudflaps sitting in the shop. Lost the receipt for them so I probably can't return them. If anyone in the Tucson area needs them I will let them go for $20.00 plus shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
jaybey
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing