PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have a 2019 Polaris Ranger 900XP that we use for work in tall grass and sagebrush areas, where quite a bit of grass seeds, dirt, pollen...etc collects in the radiator. I was wondering if anyone knows of a tool(that connects to a garden hose?) or something that would work to wash all of this junk out of the radiator from the backside(ie. push everything out the front of machine)?

We have taken the radiator out completely to wash it in a washtub, which worked pretty well, but I was hoping to find an easier way, without having to fully dismantle the machine every time.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use one of these: Air wand
Thanks for the reply, the work we do we use a water soluble chemical and it's sort of sticky which is what causes the seeds/dirt to collect in the radiator. We've put a screen over the radiator before, but the dirt still gets through and then the screen clogs up and doesn't allow air flow through the radiator.

I was hoping maybe someone had found a flexible water wand that would allow me to wash the radiator out from the backside, so we aren't shoving all the junk farther into the radiator?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Reactions: gmck154x4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts