PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have about 2100 miles on my 2019 Ranger 1000 I was out riding yesterday and it started cutting out and starving for fuel at wide open throttle I could keep it going at about half throttle I stopped and shut it down for 10 minutes and then it ran fine but I noticed it was down on power a little I could only get like 55 out of it on the flat it should have got about 63 after 15 minutes or so it started acting up again as I was getting back to camp.
My first thoughts are fuel pump or fuel filter what do you guys think? It did not throw a code and it was running normal on temp gauge.
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Fuel pressure would be the first place i would check. I believe your on the right track. I would see how it is acting today cold. Heat it up and see if you can replicate the symptoms and then check the pressure heat soaked.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brought it to the dealer they thought it was the performance/ work switch on the dash because it wasn't ohming out to spec so they changed it but unfortunately that did not cure the problem so it is back at the dealership.
Stay tuned

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Have you checked the fuel pressure yourself when its hot? You've already seen how the dealership fixed it.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts