PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked everywhere I could possibly think of I have combed all the corners of the internet yet I have still to find a rear bumper for the 2019 Ranger 1000. I know Polaris makes one but it is rather flimsy especially for the price. Does anyone have a lead on where they are hiding them or knows someone who builds them, if I can't find one soon I am going to have my local fabrication shop build me one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is the exact bumper I was looking at purchasing! Does it fit well and did you have to modify anything to make it work on the newer body style?

·
Registered
146 Posts
No I modifications. I was actually one of the first on the list to get one because I had been calling them for months to ask when it would be ready and i live only 45 minutes away. It does his the tires but i have 29" bighorns. It also hit my hitch when it was in if i raise the bed. .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,038 Posts
No I modifications. I was actually one of the first on the list to get one because I had been calling them for months to ask when it would be ready and i live only 45 minutes away. It does his the tires but i have 29" bighorns. It also hit my hitch when it was in if i raise the bed. .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Any idea why they list it still just for 13-17 models?

I am looking for a rear bumper for the Duck Build Ranger I am doing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts