PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a pretty good season this year, killed a couple of nice birds. One had 11"beard, other 10.5". Both 1 1/8" spurs.

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Had a pretty good season this year, killed a couple of nice birds. One had 11"beard, other 10.5". Both 1 1/8" spurs.
Are these RIO GRANDS?
This is as good as it gets, according to the numbers, TROPHY BIRDS
I wish to God that I could get one OSCEOLA down here in central Florida but unfortunately disability and inability to know someone with private land with a feeder are preventing this wish from happening.
But it's not about me and I want to congratulate you on the nice birds you hunted.
I know how much you have to put into this since this is the art of the hunt and not the art of the shoot.
Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these RIO GRANDS?
This is as good as it gets, according to the numbers, TROPHY BIRDS
I wish to God that I could get one OSCEOLA down here in central Florida but unfortunately disability and inability to know someone with private land with a feeder are preventing this wish from happening.
But it's not about me and I want to congratulate you on the nice birds you hunted.
I know how much you have to put into this since this is the art of the hunt and not the art of the shoot.
Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The top one is rio, I think the bottom one eastern/rio hybrid.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Had this one, along with several hens in the backyard a couple mornings ago.
20190422_070519.jpg

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a great picture of the strutter. If he showed up in my backyard he would have a problem :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Mossy700
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing