PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on this for a while, it has became a hobby. Winch front and back, roof, half windshield front, glass window rear, rear view morror and side mirrors, 50” and 14” light bars front, 20” and 2-cubes rear, headache rack, 30” motoclaws on 14” rockstar wheels, added a horn, replaced secondary spring, installed primary helix lockout shim, 2.5” lift, added under seat storage front and back(back storage has a power inverter mounted inside that),bed liner.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice work.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice! Any pics of the bedliner? Why do you carry a soldering iron?
Thanks for sharing, machine is wicked nice! I wish I had a 19...the 2018 cupholders suck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I extended Several wiring harnesses on this for all the accessories, I soldered everything but am not super confident with my soldering skills just yet. Just Incase a switch stops working or something I guess.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bed liner is actually homemade. I am remodeling a target store and used a piece of rubber roll off mat for this, just cut it to fit. I can take a picture next week, I’m gone for the weekend. Thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ranger is sooo nice! Good job!
I love the camo
I am after that same headache rack before we bust out our rear glass.
I like that it folds down into a cargo shelf...very handy.
Keep up the nice work we can never be too prepared!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice work and sharp clean looking machine. I got a rubber thick mat from tractor supply for my bed. Did same for my truck in 2004 and its on 3rd truck now. Keeps stuff stuck in the bed as its textured.....just heavy to maneuver when cleaning.

Only pain is removing before hunting cuz blood gets all underneath it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts