PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting 30x10x15 KM3 tires on 15x7 wheels, but I can’t figure out should I be ordering 5+2 offsets or 4+3? Some wheels are offered in one or both sizes. I’m ok with it sitting wider, but don’t want to cause a clearance issue on the front inside of the wheels. I have ordered Raceline A95 wheels that only come in 5+2 in the diameter I need, should I use these or find 4+3 offsets? Thanks in advance for helping me figure this out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of doing the same. I guess that basically creates a 4+3 wheel offset adding the 1” spacers and bringing the stance back to factory original?

·
Registered
Now a 2020 Northstar!
132 Posts
It depends on the wheels you want. Maybe your choice of wheels does not come in 4/3.
5/2 with 1" spacers does basically the same thing. Spacers are not a problem when torqued properly and checked from time to time.
I will be doing 5/2-14's & 1" spacers also, due to wheel availability in my choice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to this and learning. I have 3” prolift. Just to realize I now need limit straps as when fully extended (jacked of the ground) the CV’s bind. Once on the ground with the weight of the machine only all rolls freely. I have to custom lengthen my stabilizer links if I wish to use them as they are way too short for 3” lift. And I just purchased 14x8 rims with 5/3 offset that I’m mounting 30-10-14 tires on. My factor fronts are 5 inside and backs are 6 inside. Why would I need spacers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts