PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 highlifter crew
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every, glad I could join, two weeks away from placing the order on my 2020 crew cab high lifter, crazy excited! Thought I’d join here and see what I can learn, thanks for having me.

·
Registered
2020 highlifter crew
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will for sure! I can’t wait, I’m kinda in between this and a north star, but I only want the North Star for the full cab and heat.. but I like that the high lifter has gear on gear reverse and larger front diff and arched a arms.

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Welcome to the forum and X2 on the pics.

·
Registered
2020 highlifter crew
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A week into the order, they call me today and said looks like it’ll be 7 more weeks..

·
Registered
2020 highlifter crew
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So 4 weeks into the order.. world wide pandemic.. cuomo has shut down all non essential business.. my local Polaris sales says they are working from home, will have my bike this week, but can’t sell it to me until the governor opens things back up..

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very sorry to hear. I picked mine up last Saturday before they shut down even though my accessories were not in yet. Where in NY are you

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nothing but sharp my friend, your brothers is sharp also, is that the Dragonfire doors on his

·
Registered
2020 highlifter crew
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does anybody know if there are door limiter straps for these half doors?? Mine just swing wide open and smack the machine.. do I have to make something for a $22,000 machine?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts