PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a reverse beeper wire already on a 2020 Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize with EPS?
i am wanting to hook up reverse lights to come on when I put mine in reverse so I don’t have to wire in a switch.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I believe that was deleted in a previous year. My 2018 I had to add this Amazon.com: Polaris 2880631 Reverse Beeper: Automotive. I'm not 100% sure if that is what you need, but pretty sure you do not have an existing wire. I just tapped off the beeper with lights. I ran a switch to shut off the beeper when not needed. Around campgrounds, I enjoy having the annoying beeper.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yes the wiring harness connects to the ECM to provide the reverse switch circuit. Replace the beeper with a relay. Connect power, ground and your lights to the relay. Seal the relay and all the connections to prevent water and moisture from causing shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
There are installation instructions with the reverse beeper wiring harness. I did mine on my 2015 midsize about 5 years ago. If you search here you might find my old posts on the subject

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts