PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get some sound into my 2021 Ranger 1000 EPS (non xp) and frankly nobody lists this as a body option when selecting vehicle specific products.

I was assuming the XP and non XP were the same as far as the speaker locations but when looking at a SSV product:
It specifically states not for non XP?

I have about $1000 CDN budget for a sound system, would like the sound bar for simplicity but I like the modular and expandable aspects of a head unit and separate speakers. I also can only assume using the 4 built in locations for speakers results in better overall sound.

The other thing is I really need to order from Canada, anything from the US has CDN exchange, high shipping rates and then brokerage fees and duties. Its basically double the US price in CDN to order stuff like this. Also add in this new era of nothing in stock and its getting pretty bleak for my options this season.

Any help or suggestions from my Canadian brothers....

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am trying to get some sound into my 2021 Ranger 1000 EPS (non xp) and frankly nobody lists this as a body option when selecting vehicle specific products.

I was assuming the XP and non XP were the same as far as the speaker locations but when looking at a SSV product:
It specifically states not for non XP?

I have about $1000 CDN budget for a sound system, would like the sound bar for simplicity but I like the modular and expandable aspects of a head unit and separate speakers. I also can only assume using the 4 built in locations for speakers results in better overall sound.

The other thing is I really need to order from Canada, anything from the US has CDN exchange, high shipping rates and then brokerage fees and duties. Its basically double the US price in CDN to order stuff like this. Also add in this new era of nothing in stock and its getting pretty bleak for my options this season.

Any help or suggestions from my Canadian brothers....
While I'm not Canadian, I have some experence with these. If we assume the non-XP dash is identical between 20-21, then those dash pods don't fit perfectly. On my 20' I tried them and sure enough found out there is a slight difference. They will work, and they would be secure, but the fit is off enough to be a no go for me personally. I ended up fiberglassing my own enclosures for that location in the dash. You can find my custom audio thread on the rangerforums.net if you like.

·
Registered
1 Posts
From Oz - installed 2 Speakers and Bluetooth amp.

I use iPhone for music radio etc

to keep system alive I put switch between live/switched line on the pulse system. Keeps accessories alive but not dash or engine running.
Speakers mounted to roof behind/above seating positions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts