PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Northstar premium
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a quick search, didn't come up with anything. I'm installing turn signals in my '21 NS. Looks like I will need to remove the tunnel cover in the cab to route wires for the rear signals. Is it just a matter of pulling the push pins or is it more of an ass ache than that? Kinda looks like it might be a problem getting it out of the way once loose. TIA

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP1000 Northstar Crew Ultimate
108 Posts
Theres one or two pins from the inside that are kinda hiding. I say one or two depending how many they put in but should be one on each side. Wiggle it some and it will come.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
There's a sneaky push pin hiding behind the cup holders that's a bugger to get to.

Reactions: Jay B

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did a quick search, didn't come up with anything. I'm installing turn signals in my '21 NS. Looks like I will need to remove the tunnel cover in the cab to route wires for the rear signals. Is it just a matter of pulling the push pins or is it more of an ass ache than that? Kinda looks like it might be a problem getting it out of the way once loose. TIA
What brand turn signals are you going with?

·
Registered
'21 Northstar premium
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought a kit from Amazon from MCS Adventures. Plug and play mostly. I put together my own turn signals on my old 900, it was kind of a PITA.

·
Registered
'21 Northstar premium
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Got the turn signals in. Not too bad, just running wires mostly. Tunnel came out and back in pretty easy, but I'm glad you guys told me about the pins behind the cup holders. 3 things I like about the kit.
1. Uses stock taillights so nice clean look in the back.
2. Plugs into the dash and uses the indicator lights in the dash panel.
3. My wife can't complain anymore about not having turn signals ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts