PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i know this has been covered a bunch of times and ive searched but cant find this exactly. i have a set of 9 inch wide tiers. swap fox to be exact. im wondering since the stock tires are 10 wide if the 9's would fit and clear the tie rods being skinnier. anyone running thin tires like this?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2019 570-4 and im planning on running stock alloy wheels. not looking to buy wheels and hoping not to need spacers so i can stay at the skinniest i can. thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tires installed! Wanted to update this and let you guys know that the ties are on and fit great. I think the key is the 9 inch wide for the front. I’m running stock alloys with no spacers or lift. I don’t not have control arms yet although I will b ordering them today for more ground clearance. I’ve got a few pics comparing them to the stockers and the tie rod clearance. It maybe has more room then stock haha. The ties are close to the fender but do not hit at any turning point and even rocking it back and forth flexing the suspension. A arms will make it much better looking though giving it that space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks jim. It certainly looks more cable and the tires handle awesome. Very happy with it and I hope this can help someone else wondering what they can fit on their ranger for this set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts