PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

28" mongers

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Boozer 
#1 · (Edited)
****Kanati Mongrels**** frigging auto correct! !!!!

I'm ordering set of 28x10-14 for my '14 570 midsize tonight. I have 2" lift and will be adding 1.5" wheel spacers. Is any one running this set up and know for a fact that it will work without forward a arms.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Nope not gonna happen. Theyll fit sitting in the driveway but you'll only have about 1/4" between tire and fender. Wheels spacers are gonna make clearance even worse

#3 ·
That's not what I wanted to here. I guess 26 ' it will have to be.

#4 ·
I agree a 28 inch true height tire is close anyway with a 2 inch lift. With spacers that wide you will rub. I have ITP Blackwaters and they are 28s and I have 1 inch wheel spacers and a 2 inch lift with no rub, but the BWs are only 27.5 at the tallest

#5 ·
Well I went ahead and ordered the 28s and gonna order forward a arms as well. But now I cannot find satv or backwoods in Stock any where. If any one happens to come across a set online lemme know please.

#6 ·
Call Stateline customs. I've been running theirs for 3 years now.

#7 ·
Looked At these online last night and they was out of stock, cot up this morning and they had them! Thanks littlebigrancher, you just cost me anther $200!

Reactions: Rum Runner
#9 ·
You wont regret getting them and the bigger tires.

#12 ·
nice looking rig man!!

#16 ·
Custom aluminum built by yours truly.[emoji106]

#14 ·
Hey Boozer, how tall are the 28's mounted?:glee::encouragement:

#17 ·
Not sure. If I don't forget I will measure them tomorrow

#15 · (Edited)
GBC Kanati Mongrels. Not the most aggressive tread. The benefit for those that run their EV/LSVs on the street is that they are DOT approved. Come in 26, 27, 28, 30 heights; 9, 10, 11 widths; fit 12, 14, 15 wheels. Also come in truck sizes.

Tire Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Wheel Auto part

Tire Synthetic rubber Tread Automotive tire Auto part

#18 ·
And I love the way they ride. I'm running 10psi and it kinda feels like I'm getting a little sidewall roll at higher speeds. I may bump them up to 14 or 15 and see how they feel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.