PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting 28" terms. Should I go 10" all around or 10" front and 12" rear or does it not matter? Also what is a good wheel offset for best fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Alot for a 570 to pull? Lol that's funny. They got 570s flipping 32.5 ol2s and 34 terms like nothing. To the op, get the 10 wide all the way around, the 12 wide term looks retarded.

Reactions: Rum Runner

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10" all around is what I was thinking. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
406 Posts
yea most people run 10s all around

·
Registered
194 Posts
Alot for a 570 to pull? Lol that's funny. They got 570s flipping 32.5 ol2s and 34 terms like nothing. To the op, get the 10 wide all the way around, the 12 wide term looks retarded.
Oh littlebigrancher..........lets not start this again eh? I know, I know.....all your machines can spin 40" tires like they were a 25", but here in reality.....thats not true!

Anyway, looks like my suggestion was not a bad one!

·
Registered
204 Posts
i must live in fantasy land too, cause my lil 570 will turn the shit outta my ol2s.

Reactions: Rum Runner

·
Registered
406 Posts
I got a 800 an it has never skipped a beat on 31s she rip donuts for days

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Vtec go in and leave this forum, you don't have a 570 or 500 so you have no experience buck. People.like you are ****ing idiots, you wanna give people advice on subjects you have no experience with.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a 800 full size with 28in Mudzillas and i can spin them but it is definitely down on power compared to 26's that i had

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
There's gonna be a power loss on any machine that you upgrade tires on, there's no questioning that. It's just some people think just cause it's a simgle cylinder 570cc motor it can't spin big tires. It's called fkin gesring. You can make a 80hp samurai spin 44 with the right gearing. No its not gonna sling 20' rooster tails but it's gonna spin the tires in anything

1 - 11 of 11 Posts