PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my 13 900 for a 15 about two weeks ago and really didn't want to put a lift on this one but wanted more clearance. My dealer showed me some 28" motoclaws on 15" m22 enduro wheels and told me they wouldn't rub didn't really believe it but so far so good and I haven't even moved the shocks to the outer holes yet. I use it for work everyday on the farm and have had it in a few pretty rough places with no rubbing! Just thought I would share this.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Some 28s are bigger than others. Some are more 27s than 8s. Mega Mayhems don't rub at all, Moto MTC are almost an inch taller. I guess it's a trial and error thing. Good to know about your tires

·
Registered
106 Posts
I traded my 13 900 for a 15 about two weeks ago and really didn't want to put a lift on this one but wanted more clearance. My dealer showed me some 28" motoclaws on 15" m22 enduro wheels and told me they wouldn't rub didn't really believe it but so far so good and I haven't even moved the shocks to the outer holes yet. I use it for work everyday on the farm and have had it in a few pretty rough places with no rubbing! Just thought I would share this.
so what is the actual diameter of these bad boys? Have to be way less than 28's. otherwise you need a lift.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm running the 28" MTCs and they rub just a little. but not enough to worry.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Buddy of mine runs 28 OLRs on his with only slight rubbing in rough terrain. Runs his shocks on front in outer holes.

·
Registered
208 Posts
My 28's fit with a lift. Mine are 28 inch ITP Blackwater Evo's.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't have a lift and run 28

·
Registered
437 Posts
On 30's no lift only SATV fwd arms slight rub on front bumper when fully compressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts