PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm thinking I want to run 30" silverback tires on my 2011 800xp, I have the lift and stuff on it now but my question is, how well do the silverbacks wear on a heavier machine? I use it for hunting, around the farm, and running around the neighborhood on some pavement?
Thanks!

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
They're gonna beat you to death on the pavement. They're bad enough on hardpack and gravel. Just my opinion, but they're geared more toward competitive mud-bogging than for trail riding. One thing about them, they do have awesome traction........unfortunately, that also means you need to be prepared for an axle upgrade in your near future.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have some MSA diesel wheels in 15" but I'm not sure which tire would work the best for me. Any opinions?

·
Registered
656 Posts
I also have some MSA diesel wheels in 15" but I'm not sure which tire would work the best for me. Any opinions?
Unless they have changed there tire sizes the 30 inch silverbacks only come for 14 inch wheels.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would not run them. I have ran 2 different sets of 30" backs and both sets have had torn lugs. The lugs are glued on and will come off. I would run the outlaws, terminators, or the new craz is the mudder in laws. I have had great success with the outlaws and now terminators on my machines. If you search for 30" silverback problems, the internet is littered with them.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I never had a problem with my silverback. But I had them on a can am outlander. But a friend of mine had them on a ranger and they tore apart.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the looks of the 30" Interco interforce tires also for 12" wheels. Anyone have any experience with them?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Check out super swampers they will do great on your wheels and for your needs. Everybody that runs the 31s love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts