PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Be lurking here for a while and decided to join.
I have a question that I hope some of you all can give me an answer to.

I have a 12 ranger 500,to get a little more ground clearance I would like to add a 2 inch lift kit. My question will this cause problems with the axles "popping out" or is there enough travel in the factory suspension to allow for this.

a lot of the trails we ride here have some rocky places and my ranger tends to bottom out on occasion so My thinking is a lift kit,, and when there worn out a set of slightly bigger tires should help .

Other than inner fenders and 2 inch wheel spacers the under side of my ranger is stock.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I have a 2.5" lift on my 570 and not fearful of pop out with that level of lift. I used the Marshall Motorart kit and satisfied and there are many to select from given your unit.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
There's several threads here with great info about this. But to make it short, some members have issues with axles popping out some dont. I don't have that issue. If you wanna be safe in adding more ground clearance, get a set of forward a arms and then add bigger tires.

·
Registered
406 Posts
never had one come out an I ride hard as crap 2" lift an forward a arms

·
Registered
406 Posts
when I mean hard I've jumped a bunch, jumping it in rzr tracks an junk so been full droop a bunch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts