PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting a few pictures of the storage bins on my 2015, 570 crew.

This is the rear storage bin which is very nice and holds my fire fire extinguisher, straps, and 2" receiver. The bin does not go all the way across as the gas tank is on the passenger side, but on the driver size there is still a large open area and on the 2014, was the area occupied by the battery. On my unit, the battery is located under that storage bin, so I added a battery tender and at the end of my hand you can see the quick plug which works very well for me, flip the seat up and plug it. Also, notice the small Turbo 3000 inline fan to the right of my hand, zip tied in and wired up as I will run this during hot weather to move air across engine.

Technology Trunk Automotive lighting Vehicle

Auto part Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Car

This is the front storage bin, very large and excellent for clothing.
Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Auto part

Reactions: Mtjag

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
You don't need that fan on the 570. The motor is so far back nobody will get a hot seat

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You don't need that fan on the 570. The motor is so far back nobody will get a hot seat
I originally purchased the fan to deal with my hot seat issue on a former 800 and agree no issue on this unit. Since I have it, I decided to add it and just push air over the CVT/engine area for added air circulation.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Those are nice. Thanks much for posting them as it's been difficult for me to find out from the dealer if the 2015's have them. At least now I know they are supposed to be there. Thanks again.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I love my 2014 570 but this is one thing I really wish I had! The entire seat redesign is so nice with the storage and hinged seat bottom! I could see using this constantly!

Cheers

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love my 2014 570 but this is one thing I really wish I had! The entire seat redesign is so nice with the storage and hinged seat bottom! I could see using this constantly!

Cheers
I forgot that point, the hinge design is outstanding as you mentioned as you can lift and shut quickly to sort and retrieve items vs. the pull out option.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Yeah, the pin locks work a bit too good on my seat bottom! I really have to yank on that thing and I have to pull each side at a time...it almost makes it too much of a hassle to use with any frequency!

Cheers

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just installed that storage box this weekend. After about a 30 min ride I noticed the trim along the back under the seat had gotten hot enough to sag right in the middle. Appears to be from the exhaust there at the front of the engine.

You had any of these issues?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just installed that storage box this weekend. After about a 30 min ride I noticed the trim along the back under the seat had gotten hot enough to sag right in the middle. Appears to be from the exhaust there at the front of the engine.

You had any of these issues?
Can you post some pics showing the damage? Reason for asking, I will investigate mine as well to see if there is any damage occurring via excessive heat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.