PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
that's weird. my were for a 500 and fit mine just fine. were the circlips good on the end of the axle? mine were shit outta the box. put some good ones on and no problems since.
lukyj, I remember from past discussions where some mentioned that they had problems with the Rhino Brand Axle snap rings so I even switched those out with the OEM ones and the inner CV cup still popped out while tightening the axle/hub nut. Regardless, both snap rings provided a positive seat it was simply that the axle shaft wasn't long enough for my setup, at full droop...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just got a call from Polaris dealer regarding my 2014 Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize Crew. The 500/800 midsize Rhino axle from superatv DID fit with my 2.5 Motoart lift and stock wheel tire combo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
As it should. I Have sold and installed plenty for the 2014 and have had no complaints or figment issues.
Brute650i, why would superatv say it won't fit? I asked at least 3 different employees and asked all of them to ask their managers. Luckily I tried anyway and it worked.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have no idea I called my rep and spoke with him and he was just going off what website said however I did tell him to pass info to R&D dept and get back with why they say it won't fit.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Something else that is puzzling is HL is showing the DHT AXLE to fit from 2010 400 through 2016 570 with the same part number. Which can't be correct for 15-16 models

·
Registered
533 Posts
Something else that is puzzling is HL is showing the DHT AXLE to fit from 2010 400 through 2016 570 with the same part number. Which can't be correct for 15-16 models
I'll have more to respond on this particular topic once I've had a chance to install the new DHT axle...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is and old thread but my 2014 polaris ranger axels appears to be an inch too short and keep coming out of the front differential when I tighten the axel on the hub end. It actually pulls out of the differential. just wondering what y'all came up with to remedy this. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts