PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this lift? I purchased one and it was delivered today. I was going to put it on this evening but I never could get the rear brackets to line up correctly and it didn't come with instructions.

·
Registered
642 Posts
It's a good lift, the closed part faces the outside for the rear bracket lift, or you can do a little trimming and flip them and get an extra bit of lift

·
Registered
153 Posts
Installed one on my Polaris EV. Installed easy. Took the front off few days ago because it loads the shocks and when i crossed uneven terrain or a ditch it kept making a loud thump i assume from the shock on the wheel off the ground shooting down. and it squeaks. don't know why the pipe spacers for the struts weren't just machined to fit tight on the top of the strut so it doesn't move around. If you have a gas UTV then the noise probably isn't noticable. Other than that i loved it, got about 3 inches of lift.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Installed one on my Polaris EV. Installed easy. Took the front off few days ago because it loads the shocks and when i crossed uneven terrain or a ditch it kept making a loud thump i assume from the shock on the wheel off the ground shooting down. and it squeaks. don't know why the pipe spacers for the struts weren't just machined to fit tight on the top of the strut so it doesn't move around. If you have a gas UTV then the noise probably isn't noticable. Other than that i loved it, got about 3 inches of lift.
My ranger is gas and mine makes the thumping sound as well (very noticeable) think its just a function of this lift, cant be a good thing though probably increase wear on the shocks i hear it all the time on the trails.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
That thump is the spring moving side to side on top of spring spacer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts