PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pretty much set on getting the SSV speaker pods and then I saw these pods from MTX. They come bundled with speakers, that for the price I’m sure aren’t great speakers. However, I thought that maybe the placement might make for better sound, and I was curious about how often I’d kick my speakers with the SSV pods. Can anyone give me any feedback?

I’m also trying to decide between getting a Rockford Fosgate PMX-2, or PMX-3, or just getting something simple like an Infinity PRV-250. I’ll probably just be using my phone to Bluetooth to the radio, and I don’t think I’ll ever install a backup camera, one of the advantages of the PMX-3, so I wasn’t sure if it was really worth spending the extra money.

I’m sure you guys all have opinions. So I look forward to hearing them, and seeing pictures!

Thanks!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was pretty much set on getting the SSV speaker pods and then I saw these pods from MTX. They come bundled with speakers, that for the price I’m sure aren’t great speakers. However, I thought that maybe the placement might make for better sound, and I was curious about how often I’d kick my speakers with the SSV pods. Can anyone give me any feedback?

I’m also trying to decide between getting a Rockford Fosgate PMX-2, or PMX-3, or just getting something simple like an Infinity PRV-250. I’ll probably just be using my phone to Bluetooth to the radio, and I don’t think I’ll ever install a backup camera, one of the advantages of the PMX-3, so I wasn’t sure if it was really worth spending the extra money.

I’m sure you guys all have opinions. So I look forward to hearing them, and seeing pictures!

Thanks!
I don't know what you do with your ride, but I've built 2 overhead consoles with speakers I've had for less than half of what one set of those pods cost. It's enough sound to enjoy, but I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just light trail ride and work around the house.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts