PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FixMyToys is excited to announce a continued tradition,

the 8th Annual BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY Polaris Ranger Sale!

November 28th – December 2nd

It’s that time of the year again, you know the drill. That’s right, we will be kicking off the celebration with unbelievable deals on Thanksgiving (Thursday). We have made some major updates to FixMyToys.com mobile & desktop versions to ensure your shopping experience is quick, easy and enjoyable. We would greatly appreciate any and all feedback you may have in regard to the new website updates, this valuable information allows us in continue improving our service to you.

** We do apologize for not having the final top bar navigation finished, this will begin to populate prior to sale for Vehicle Accessories & Maintenance Items. In the meantime, you can search part #'s or use any graphics or product feeds on the homepage. **

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD for Updates, Teasers & Giveaway Opportunities

> POST A COMMENT to let us know some of your WISHLIST'S items!
Keep your eyes peeled for limited quantity CLOSEOUT prior year items like Vehicle Accessories, Apparel & Gear. As always, we will be slashing pricing on ALL Maintenance Items such as Belts and Oil, there is no better time to stock up on supplies! We have a great selection of products for the entire family, our stocking stuffers are better than ever.

FixMyToys.com – Browse Black Friday & Cyber Monday Selection Now!

Belts 15% OFF

Filters 20% OFF

Oil/Kits 10% OFF

Accessories Up To 35% OFF

Apparel & Gear Up To 75% OFF

Polaris Extended Warranty 30% OFF (Full Term)

CLICK HERE TO GET QUOTE FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY

> FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100! <

Use Code: [ PRCBFCM5 ] at checkout for 5% OFF additional to BFCM pricing!

* Prior Year Threads *

2018 - CLICK HERE

2017 - CLICK HERE

2016 - CLICK HERE

2015 - CLICK HERE

2014 - CLICK HERE

2013 - CLICK HERE

Don’t forget to join our newsletter so we can bring you catered deals throughout the entire year! You can do so by visiting the page below:

>> JOIN THE FIXMYTOYS NEWSLETTER <<

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I always stock up on filters and plugs and ranger clothes for me and mother !!! I'll be shopping.

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
388 Posts
I was looking at the poly doors with sliding windows. 2879114 if that is the correct part # for a 900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey count me in

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Zach I see the glass windshield for the ranger 900xp is on sale , but I didn't see the rear shield in full glass at all listed. Do you have that ? and what is the sale price ??
Thanks

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zach I see the glass windshield for the ranger 900xp is on sale , but I didn't see the rear shield in full glass at all listed. Do you have that ? and what is the sale price ??
Thanks
It looks like we were able to get a rear windshield up today! Let me know if you have any questions, don't forget to use code: "PRCBFCM5" for an additional 5% OFF. This rear panel is currently 13% OFF.

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

CYBER WEEK is now LIVE!

We have added some more Doorbusters, check them out!

RANGER Accessory Doorbusters Up To 85% OFF - CLICK HERE
RANGER Belts Up To 15-20% OFF (Bulk Buy Savings) - CLICK HERE
RANGER Oil 10-15% OFF (Bulk Buy Savings) - CLICK HERE
Polaris Clothing Up to 75% OFF - CLICK HERE

USE CODE: "PRCBFCM5" For an additional 5% OFF your order!

Happy Cyber Monday! PM or LIVE Chat with our customer support team on website if you need assistance finding something!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Zack, You folks A Fixmytoys are always spot on for the UTV/ATV folks. Thanks for your support.

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zack, You folks A Fixmytoys are always spot on for the UTV/ATV folks. Thanks for your support.
Thank you for the awesome feedback Joe, we enjoy our loyal customers in all of the forums we are present in. I plan to be a bit more active come 2020 for PRC and others.

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone for all of the repeat business once again during our annual Black Friday and Cyber Week Sale. We are now releasing a few more offers, added some additional deals and will be extending our sale to December 31st!

Check out the 2019 Holiday Sale thread HERE!

We want to extend our newest offer of select $5 Youth Clothing while supplies last! Click on the image below to find them before it's too late.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts