PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I love my 2013 800 Crew. We use it all the time. With cushions in the bed, we often have 9 or more riding around the lake. It pulls and lanches two jetskis with no problem. Today I loaded a ten foot trailer with almost two ricks of wood, again no problem. The fastest I have even gone is 40 and usually cruise around 20. Not sure I would benefit from the 900, besides its newer. That being said, the Titanium one looks SWEET! :lol:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Supposedly they are hitting dealers in mid September? Hmm...would have thought that they would be available now. My friend bought and had his '14 900 XP well over a month ago. He was the first one to have the Titanium color in our area. Wonder if supply can keep up with demand on the crews?

·
Registered
74 Posts
My buddy ordered his crew right after they were announced and was told it should be delivered NLT 25 Aug. If someone knows something different let me know...because we are using his crew for hunting early Sep.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a 2014 900 EPS crew last week to replace my beloved 2011 800 crew. Give me a couple days and I can give a better review on it. So far it's everything that the 800 is not! Stay tuned

21 - 26 of 26 Posts