PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this message from Bryce this morning:

Have you seem your build being shared on our facebook site?

He last post got 78 likes and 16 comments and 11 shares. not Bad!

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
I know Gary and me and a few other PRC folks were some of the comments. Might be a good thing to put the FB link in the build thread too if it is not already. I am typing this before looking!!

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Tam showed me the Polaris face book thingy last night, pretty cool. My only regret was with myself in that they (Polaris) must have copy/pasted the the list of accessories and vendors and I had not updated the list to include High Lifter and No Limit, I corrected it last night. I also plan to get the Ranger out and get some outdoor shots like the originals, hopefully Bryce can update to better pic.

Randy, I sent Russ the same request to identify the red but have not received a reply yet. I suggest we wait a couple more days and then you and I show up in Wyoming and kick the door down :lol: :lol: . I have one more task I can do then I will be at a stand still.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oneal said:
Tam showed me the Polaris face book thingy last night, pretty cool. My only regret was with myself in that they (Polaris) must have copy/pasted the the list of accessories and vendors and I had not updated the list to include High Lifter and No Limit, I corrected it last night. I also plan to get the Ranger out and get some outdoor shots like the originals, hopefully Bryce can update to better pic.

Randy, I sent Russ the same request to identify the red but have not received a reply yet. I suggest we wait a couple more days and then you and I show up in Wyoming and kick the door down :lol: :lol: . I have one more task I can do then I will be at a stand still.
I'm game! It would be good to see you anyways. BTW...you'll have to do the kicking. I pulled a hamstring. Can't even run! :shock: Been doing the dang elliptical for the past two weeks :x .

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Ran said:
I'm game! It would be good to see you anyways. BTW...you'll have to do the kicking. I pulled a hamstring. Can't even run! :shock: Been doing the dang elliptical for the past two weeks :x .

Sorry to hear that pal. My level of manual labor has increased 500% over the last three months and I have to resort to a few regiments of ibuprofen to remain limber :lol: :lol: . The good thing is 10 less pounds and the lowest blood pressure recorded that we can remember. I am eating more and our woods have never looked better. I am almost complete on another site development project behind the house that I have been wanting to do for several years.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oneal said:
Ran said:

Sorry to hear that pal. My level of manual labor has increased 500% over the last three months and I have to resort to a few regiments of ibuprofen to remain limber :lol: :lol: . The good thing is 10 less pounds and the lowest blood pressure recorded that we can remember. I am eating more and our woods have never looked better. I am almost complete on another site development project behind the house that I have been wanting to do for several years.
Man...I love to hear this....and on more than one front! :) I know you love that type of work, its great to hear that your BP is in check, and the weight loss (although I would never have thought of you as 'heavy' :) ) can only be a good thing..

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Neal, that is great to hear. Have you figured out yet how we had time to work? LOL!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts