PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Ken and Brad, OTB makes a great TBAP repair harness but they have no repair for the 700 TPS and no aftermarket TPS is available that I know of. Polaris Industries makes a repair harness kit for the 2009 Ranger 700 TPS part # 2203801 but I am not sure if BOTH connectors come with it . Brad, you mentioned that you had recently replaced the TPS so I wouldn't think that the new TPS side wires and connector would have failed already. The Polaris offered repair kit,I would guess, uses the same cheap wire that the TPS has on it from the factory. Is there any alternative to just patching it up or paying Polaris for another LOUSY TPS wire harness?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. Being that it is on a island, it is better to buy more than what you need and return what you don't, although I am not sure of the policy on electrical returns. So I will get both and see what I can figure out, thanks

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Thanks for the info. Being that it is on a island, it is better to buy more than what you need and return what you don't, although I am not sure of the policy on electrical returns. So I will get both and see what I can figure out, thanks
We'd really like to hear how it is going with the repair........tia FWIW I emailed a link to this thread and suggested the need for a 700 TPS repair harness to OTB as many have been looking for it.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We'd really like to hear how it is going with the repair........tia FWIW I emailed a link to this thread and suggested the need for a 700 TPS repair harness to OTB as many have been looking for it.....
Will certainly update once I see the machine again, right now it is bouncing around on a ship in 12" seas!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts