PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any opinions/preference on aftermarket half doors for 2020 Ranger xp1000? Tried Fortress but got no reply

·
Registered
364 Posts
This is what I'm looking at, suppose to have all the rattles worked out on newer machines, I too could not get a response from fortress

·
Registered
217 Posts
I was not happy with what I saw aftermarket...so I spent the money on the Polaris half poly doors and love them!
4A942A24-EDA3-40DA-892A-337D0D6099D2.jpeg

·
Registered
2020 highlifter crew
37 Posts
I would like to see something aftermarket that will finish the Polaris poly half doors. I’m in the process of buying a high lifter and it comes with poly half doors, would love a top part out of lexan or glass or something to seal it off for the winter.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I would like to see something aftermarket that will finish the Polaris poly half doors. I’m in the process of buying a high lifter and it comes with poly half doors, would love a top part out of lexan or glass or something to seal it off for the winter.
Gotcha! I thought about that as well...just decided to deal with the cold as the windshield helps a LOT while driving so I just dress warmer lol ! Let us know what you find👍!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Schick94, was wondering if u would share what them cost?
Way more than I ever thought I would pay for sure...but I think $1,400.00😩! I really do like them a LOT tho!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have dragonfire doors on my 2015 full size 570. Very sturdy, and after 5 years still working good. Sure nice to ride in close quarters without having limbs and brush in the cab. Oh and 700 bucks. steel, not poly, and easy to install.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have dragonfire doors on my 2015 full size 570. Very sturdy, and after 5 years still working good. Sure nice to ride in close quarters without having limbs and brush in the cab. Oh and 700 bucks. steel, not poly, and easy to install.
I thought about those doors too. Thought they would be heavy and was worried about dents lol. I saw the poly doors at the Polaris dealer on another unit and liked them. For what I paid for my Ranger...what’s a couple doors😂!

·
Vendor
180 Posts
We sell a few brands of doors for the Ranger. Our most popular is Dragonfire. They are well built, sturdy, they do not rattle and just look good in my opinion. I would be happy to get you a quote with your Forum Member discount. We offer Members here discounts on over 750 brands we sell. PM me - JT

·
Registered
2020 highlifter crew
37 Posts
We sell a few brands of doors for the Ranger. Our most popular is Dragonfire. They are well built, sturdy, they do not rattle and just look good in my opinion. I would be happy to get you a quote with your Forum Member discount. We offer Members here discounts on over 750 brands we sell. PM me - JT
have you seen or do you offer a top half finish for the poly half doors from Polaris?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went with Dragonfire doors and went to a boat canvas shop and had them make windows out of the same clear poly that boats use. Added Velcro to all edges (except bottom) of profit channel with Velcro. Added zipper to unzip from front. I can also just roll them up. Pretty versatile. I keep them off when not winter or expecting rain.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts