PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I realize this topic has been beat to death but I haven't found any answers to my recent questions so I thought I'd ask the folks that look to have tried just about everything. I want to build my own lift kit (in a way). None of the aftermarket manufactures seem to make exactly what I want for my rig so I'm looking to piece a few kits together. For the front end I've decided on the Super ATV-style lift kit. I already have the strut spacers but now I'm working on getting what I need for the rear lift. I'd prefer not to use spring spacers/compressors simply because I thoroughly enjoy the smooth ride of my Ranger so that leaves shock/spring relocation brackets. I understand the shocks/springs are similar if not identical amongst the 800 Mid Size and 570 Mid Size units so I'm assuming that this also means that the triangle bracket lift kit that High Lifter has designed for the 800 Mid Size should also fit the 570 Mid Size. Can anyone here verify this? If not I understand that Marshall Motoart makes a 2.5" lift kit that utilizes brackets for the rear shocks. Has anyone purchased only this portion of the kit from M&M and if so, would you mind sharing with me the cost? I greatly appreciate the help guys; thank you in advance.

·
Registered
974 Posts
"If not I understand that Marshall Motoart makes a 2.5" lift kit that utilizes brackets for the rear shocks." You are correct, the rear are brackets, simple to install, plus you can still adjust the spring as wanted. I have no idea if Chris will sell that separately, but you can try.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just wanted to let you guys know that I reached out to Dan at High Lifter (an Old Friend of Mine) and he informed me that the bottom, shock mount-design of the Mid Size 800s and the Mid Size 570s are indeed different, therefore, the 800's rear bracket lift would not fit the 570. I gave Chris at Marshall MotoArt a call (very pleasant person to speak with by the way) and asked if he would be willing sell me only the rear portion of his lift kit. He agreed and promised that the shipping information would go out today so I am extremely happy about that. In case I didn't make this clear in my initial post I'd like to reiterate my reasoning for my direction regarding the lifting on my rig. So currently my 2014 Ranger 570 Mid Size's suspension is 100% stock. I took measurements the other day and found that at the front of the machine I have approximately 10.5" of ground clearance but at the back I only have approximately 9" of ground clearance. I have always been interested in the bracket lift kits for ATV and SxS alike as spring spacers (regardless of size) will always create a stiffer ride. Since I don't believe that my OEM springs have started to sag any (past what you might expect being brand new) I would prefer to begin my lift on the bracket side and then purchase a set of either EV springs or High Lifter Overload Springs if and when my OEM springs start to sag. The Super ATV front Lift Kit is what I'll be running on the front of my machine so with all of this I should maintain a near, factory-ride quality while making more room for larger tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts