PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
I don’t plan on doing anything with it at this point or at all. If this was such an issue, I would figure we would hear about some complaints of it on here. My machine is down anyway with a broken shock. Haha

·
Super Moderator
6,806 Posts
There is also a stop sale/ride notice for some 2020 models for faulty seat belts.

There is also a recall for some 2019 1000 for faulty fuel rail clips.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine has been took in for the fuel rail recall, mine was fine, it was built after them problems, now another recall..

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine has been took in for the fuel rail recall, mine was fine, it was built after them problems, now another recall..

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, thank goodness ?, been wanting too but glad I didn't for this recall

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Had recall done today, they actually issued a stop sale on them till this is done, I ask my mechanic about tuning it and he said NO, not till Polaris warranty is gone, he says they will link everything to that, he said after 12 month warranty is up the aftermarket warranty carriers were not that concerned with it. I've always delt with him and he's done me good so I'll take his word on it for 12 months?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Got another recall on my machine today. This makes 2 in about 4 months,
Don't have a fix yet, and of course it says do not ride
So... how do you get recalls like this? Do they come via email? My new 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 is a new model, so anticipating some of these could crop up, although it seems the new 1000 is heavily based on the XP 1000, so perhaps the bugs were worked out.

·
Registered
278 Posts
So... how do you get recalls like this? Do they come via email? My new 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 is a new model, so anticipating some of these could crop up, although it seems the new 1000 is heavily based on the XP 1000, so perhaps the bugs were worked out.
I think most get them via email these days and probably some via postal mail.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts